- 5 Gold medals at the World Choir Games, Tshwane, South Africa 2018. "Champion of the World Choir Games" for the Category: "Musica sacra a cappella".
- Gold medal at the Grand Prix of Nations in Magdeburg, Germany 2015.
- Awarded the Publikum prize at Spittal an der Drau International Choral Competition, Austria 2012.
- Awarded the grand prize as overall winners of the Concorso Chorale Internazionale Riva del Garda competition, Italy 2010.
- Awarded the Pavarotti trophy as well as the title “Choir of the World” for overall winners at the Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod, Wales, UK 2008.
- Nominated for a KykNET Fiësta award for the best music production of “Toe ek 20 was” at the Stellenbosch Woordfees.
- Globally ranked 2nd on the Interkultur world-rankings for mixed choirs.
- Solo artists at the prestigious Classic FM Soiree hosted by the Classic FM radio station, Johannesburg.
- Akustika holds the record for participating in the most categories at one event at the World Choir Games 2018, Tshwane, South Africa.
- Guest artists at the FNB "Night of the Stars" hosted by First National Bank.
- Akustika will feature vocally in a soundtrack for a KykNET nominated short film: "VRYWATER" for the Silwerskermfees.
- Collaboration with one of South Africa's best contemporary composers Janine Neethling to record the soundtrack to a South African TV Drama, “Donkerland”.
- Collaboration with composer Janine Neethling and producer Deon Opperman for "Die Skepping" - the first Afrikaans oratorio at the South African State Theatre, Pretoria and ArtsCape (Cape Town).
- Collaboration with composer Janine Neethling and artists Amanda Strydon, Corlea Botha, Elvis Blue, Joshua na die Reën in the sold out performance of “Toe ek 20 was” at the Stellenbosh Woordfees.
- Collaboration with composer Janine Neethling and producer Deon Opperman for “Afrikaan” - a theatre stage music drama at the Stellenbosh Woordfees.
- Collaboration with South African artists, Joshua na die Reën & Leon Gropp in the sold out production of "Erfe-niche" at the Atterbury theatre, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Collaboration with South African artists Coenie de Villiers & Anna Davel in the sold out production of "Oud, nuut & Blou" at the Atterbury theatre, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Collaboration with the world famous composer, Karl Jenkins. Under his baton the Akustika performed Jenkins’ “The Armed Man - Mass for Peace” as well as “Stabat Mater”, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Collaboration with the Dutch soprano who won Holland’s got talent season 6, Amira Willighagen, on “African Christmas, with Amira and Friends”, live streamed concert from the Atterbury Theatre, Pretoria.